Learn how to master the art and skill of dermaplaning in our world-renowned Certification Course
Class registration closes 7 days prior to class date.
Class: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Date: October 28, 2023
Class Location: Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
8235 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97220
Join us at The Oregon Esthetics Show on October 28, 2023 for a very special certification event.
Giveaways, Catering, Specials and more!
DermaplanePro Online Prerequisites:
- Dermaplaning and Exfoliation
- Biology of the Skin
- Biology of the Hair
- Client Consultation and Skin Analysis
- Dermaplaning Training Manual (PDF)
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Dermaplaning Demonstration Videos: Left-Handed and Right-Handed
- Certificate of Completion
- Hands-On Dermaplaning with Instructor and other students.
- Student Kit (25+ Treatments)
- Give and receive a complete dermaplaning facial
- Certification upon successful completion of the course
E-Mail, phone and live video support at no charge (as needed)
Membership in DermaplanePro Certified Private Community once you complete your certification. This is where you will receive post-certification support and guidance from our team of trainers, distributors and industry experts daily on the page.
DermaplanePro Certified Seal to use on your social media and marketing materials.
Student Kit Includes:
1 – Stainless Steel Blade Handle
1 – AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution 4 oz.
1 – Nourish Dermaplaning Oil. 0.5 oz.
1 – 25 10R blade pack
2 – Training Blades (for use in class)
1 – NuPeel Natural Enzyme 2 oz.
1 – Blade Remover Box
1 – DermaplanePro Lip Balm
1 – DermaplanePro Hand Sanitizer
1 – DermaplanePro Pen
1 – Stem Cell & Peptide Face Mask
1 – Stem Cell & Peptide Neck Mask
1 – Disposable Protective Mask
Following training the aesthetician will understand:
- The history & purpose of dermaplaning
- How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Differences among surgical and dermaplaning blades
- The necessary client forms that must be completed prior to client receiving treatment
- Record keeping requirements and why
- Client selection
- Contraindications to treatment
- Instrument selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- Blood spill procedure as it pertains to dermaplaning
- Methodology for dermaplaning treatment, including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting and post procedure options
*Lunch is included with this event
Access to the online university is limited to one year after class completion date.
OFFERING CE’s in Florida!